cym.space | weblog


archives


Thursday, September 07, 2006

 

Beograd II



The last evening in Belgrade. Sunset over river Sava and river Danube.
Photo taken by cym from the Kalemegdan Park in the center of Belgrade on September 01, 2006.

At the same time during my stay in Belgrade the Festival of the Trumpet was taking place in Guča, about 3 hours drive south of Belgrade. The only free day I had to go there it was raining so much that it was no use driving all the way down there. So no photos here from this famous trumpet festival. But you can get some impressions at http://www.guca.co.yu/

Comments:
Wow! I love Belgrade. I was there earlier this year and also have the same pic of river Sava and river Danav. I was born in Serbian and everytime I see pics like these it makes my heart flutter...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

©ym 1998-2006 - A website by cym - contact

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?